Training is a way to cultivate excitement, motivation, loyalty and confidence within your team.
You will find that the right training helps to engage your employees… and engaged employees demonstrate greater productivity, loyalty, and satisfaction in their work. It is an investment that not only benefits your team, but your company as a whole!
It’s time to do things differently.
Stop doing what you’ve always done.
Start getting what you’ve alwalys wanted.
Kristi’s Latest Posts…
- Ask 10 different people what microLearning is and you’ll probably get 12 different answers. So, I wanted to take a minute and address a few common questions folks might have […]
- We’ve all had one. Maybe they aren’t as common today, but if you ask any old-timer about their bosses from back-in-the-day they will tell you stories of crazy demands, yelling, threats, […]
- Whatever your goals, there is one sure-fire way to get your team on board with making it happen: Invest in their development! “But,” you say, “they might take what we […]
- From our stories, our experiences, comes everything that makes us us. It is easy to relate to ourselves. After all, we know us better than anyone, right? The more difficult […]
- Hi. I’m Kristi, Gen X-er slash Boomer, raised by Traditionalist and therefore a Heinz 57 as generational mentalities go. When it comes to technology I’m quite accustomed to it, and […]
Coming Soon: Kinectix Academy
Available August 2019…
eLearning Design: The Basics
Designers too often neglect the creative design aspect of eLearning. The analysis, design and development phases of the process must address aesthetic requirements, not just content. If the content is great, but the design is an assault on the senses, you lose your learner. If the design is fantastic, but the content is repetitive, insulting, boring, or irrelevant, you lose your learner. This will be an exercise in addressing the creative aspect of your eLearning courses.